Re-opening on June 1st!
Dear our customer,
We are very happy to be able to inform you that our spa will be re-open on June 1st. We would like to make sure that our customers feels absolutely safe coming in to our spa spaces. Here is the safety protocol that we are going to offer based on Work safe BC guideline.
We all looking forward to seeing you hopefully soon!
How we keep clean, disinfect to spa spaces and keep safe physical distancing to our customers and therapists:
- We will limit the number of people on-site to keep each others physical distancing at least 2 meters from other therapists and customers.
- All the appointments requires to be booked in advance by online booking or calling
- We will Provide barriers, such as plexiglass, at the reception desk, manicure stations, or other areas where the physical distancing requirement cannot be maintained.
- We will be providing masks(if customer haven’t brought their own mask) and alcohol-based hand sanitizer upon entering spa entrance.
- Offering welcome beverage will be temporarily suspended.
- We will make sure that we keep clean and disinfect our treatment rooms, entrance, sharing spaces and lines between each services following the cleaning and disinfecting guidance provided by Work Safe BC.
- As therapists, we will wash our hand very frequently before and after each client as we always do, and after expose to any surfaces ,tools and equipment.
- As therapists, we will cover our face with face masks, eye protection glasses beginning of the day through the end.
What to expect:
- We will reduce a number of therapists at the spa to keep 2 mater safety physical distance.
- We might ask our clients when booking whether they have symptoms of COVID-19.Ask them to cancel their appointment if they develop symptoms or have a family member who is confirmed or suspected of COVID-19. Remind customer of this policy when they arrive for their appointment.